Parkside Parcels 8 & 10 Subcontractor Information Session
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a Special Invitation Only Event. RSVP required to attend.
Small and Minority Ward 7-based CBEs are invited to meet attend this information session to learn more about contracting opportunities to work on the Parkside Development Project.
Learn about bidding opportunities in the following trades:
Earthwork * Concrete * Carpentry * Elevators * Plumbing * HVAC * Electrical * Fire Alarm * Wet Utilities * Dry Utilities * Masonry * Misc. Metals * Light Guage Metals Framing * Waterproofing * Roofing * Siding * Doors, Frames and Hardware *
Overhead Doors * Vinyl Windows * Storefront * Drywall * Fire Protection * Gypsum Floors * Millwork * Ceramic Tile * Flooring * Painting * Cabinets * Entry Access & Control Systems * Water Submeters * Insulation * Firestopping/Air Sealing * Asphalt
Paving * Curbs, Gutters, and Pavers * Site Furnishings * Landscape * Accessories * Glass Shower Doors * Postal Specialties
* Appliances * Trash Compactor/Trash Chute * Window Treatments * Joint Sealants * Dirt Hauling * Material Suppliers
* Dumpsters subcontractors * Temporary Sanitary Facilities * Ratwork subcontractors * Punch labor * Irrigation subcontractor * Unit and Building Signage * Final Cleaning * Street Sweeper * Job-site security * Temporary site fencing and barricades * Traffic
control and flagman
In this session, CBEs will
- Hear directly from Parkside Developer- CityInterests
- Meet with Parkside Parcels 8 & 10 General Contractor- Carlson Construction
- Learn about the subcontractor qualification process
- Subscribe to technical assistance with pre-qualification requirements
- Network with other Subcontractors
RSVP to reserve your seat.